Thursday, February 26, 2009

Leave Daddy in Charge And...


So this morning, Mark offered to feed, play with, and change our Sweet Pea while I went back to sleep. How sweet of him to let me get another hour and a half of sleep! It’s a win-win situation, as I get to hit the pillow again and he gets time alone with Isabella.

When I woke up, Isabella was already in the midst of her first morning nap and Daddy was no where to be seen as he had already left for a workout. An hour or so later, I could hear little sweet noises coming from her room as she awakens herself with her baby chitchat. I tiptoed in to take a peek and this is how I found her. Leave Daddy in charge and you never know what you’ll find. Today I found camo in the middle of February. I guess it’s still hunting season in the Carvajal house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!