Thursday, March 31, 2011

Isabella and the Beast

On Monday morning, Isabella, Victoria and I were driving up north to meet some friends for some playtime. I was completely daydreaming while I was driving so I missed the exit to get us from MoPac to I-35. So I ended up cutting over to I-35 through downtown. I guess I had never driven the girls through downtown because this is what I heard from the backseat:

"Wow! Look at all the castles! (Pause for a few seconds to take in the very tall skycrapers.) I need to get in to one of those castles Mommy, so I can find my beast!"

I couldn't stop snickering because Isabella was totally serious with her comments. It amazes me how her 2-year-old girlie mind works and how one movie can cause so many new thoughts and discoveries and create so many new connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!