Friday, August 26, 2011

Daily Devotionals


So with the school year starting and summer ending, I decided to start daily devotionals with the girls. They are both at an age where they can sit, listen, sing, and participate in an activity. This week was our first week. We start right after breakfast and it lasts about half an hour. The girls did great and were eager to begin each morning. Since our church's Sunday school has been studying Jonah, I decided to continue with that book since they were already familiar with the story. When I get their preschool's chapel schedule I will begin following that weekly schedule instead.

Getting the whale ready to swallow Jonah up!


Shouting to the people of Ninevah "Everyone believe in God!"


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! And I love the crafts and hands-on activities that you came up with to do. What a special momma your girls have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!