Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Conversations with Isabella

A lot of funny conversations usually happen in the car. So here are some of the latest words from my three-year old backseat driver.


We had left our house and were on the way to the library. Surprisingly, there hadn't been a word coming from the back seat for the last 5 minutes or so, until...

Isabella: "Mommy, Daddy's toots smell like a skunk."

Very random, but very true.


Other sweet conversation that occurred right after an ambulance pasted us:

Isabella: "That was an ambulance, Mommy. Where is it going?"
Mommy: "It's driving fast to go help someone who is sick. They might even have to take that
person to the hospital."
Isabella: "I need to go to the hospital too."
Mommy: "No, thankfully you don't need to go to the hospital."
Isabella" "Well, I need to go help the ambulance. I can take my stethoscope, some tissues and
band-aids, and I can kiss their boo-boos."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!