Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Fun

After reading and re-reading the book that Nana last gave them, "Pinkalicious and the Pink Pumpkin", they chose to paint their pumpkins pink. And of course, since these girls are rarely fully clothed when they are at home, they are painting in their panties. That's how the Carvajals roll.

Excited to start carving. What face should we choose?


"You want me to do what with the seeds?"


"I may be little, but I'm brave. Let me have a try."


Our precious Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. This little one had chosen to be a hot pink butterfly months ago, but when the day came, she refused to put on the black leotard. So, with minutes to spare, Mommy pulled out Isabella's costume from last year and crossed her fingers that she'd oblige. She was happy that she still got to wear her wings.


Our other butterfly. Months ago she chose to be a "light pink butterfly".


How come no one told me I needed lotion on my knees? They really need to make Mommy Knee Pads.


We had dinner at Mimi's house with the Bumba family who came straight from Oz.


"Victoria, protect me from the ghost and goblins!"



I'm not afraid of this butterfly catcher!


All four butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!