Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So Proud of our Sweet Pea



I am so proud of our little Sweet Pea. She had her Christmas performance today, and she was so grown up. She sat down with the rest of the class, even though she accidently sat on a couple of her classmates before finding the perfect spot front and center. Then she so calmly sang some songs including "Away In a Manger" and "S-A-N-T-A". My favorite was "Jingle Bells" which we have been hearing her practice after dinner while we bang along with her on the piano. She so happily rang her little bells while she sang so energetically. I'm not a weepy mother, but I could barely hold it together because I realized she's growing up so quickly. I truly think she was felt so special and loved to have her Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Brisa, cousins Benjamin and Nicolas in the pews to hear her sing. And her cousins even brought her some flowers to honor her performance. She loved the pink daisies so much that right before I put her to bed that night she asked that I turn her lamp on again so she could take one more look at her flowers before she went "night night".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!