Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Morning at the Museum

We decided to spend our official first day of summer at the Austin Children's Museum. Monday mornings are reserved for children under three. So the girls had a marvelous time exploring without fearing that they would be bulldozed by any big kids. They had fun listening to dinosaur books during Story Time, pretending to be cooks, being animal doctors and making doggies feel better, singing and playing with instruments and parachutes during Music Time and more! They were sad that it was time to go, but rumbling tummies helped speed up the process. Then we headed to Auditorium Shores to enjoy a picnic with good friends Sierra and her mommy, Jen.

Almost there! Can you see it behind us? We're so excited!


Playing songs with PVC pipes! Fun!


Let me try! I can play "Happy Birthday" all by myself!


Whoa! These stairs are curvy! I think I'll go up and down at least 20 more times!


Serving Mommy some watermelon. Daddy would have loved some!


Help! Get me out of this crowded house!


Looking out from my princess tower.


Big sister is having fun with a parachute. Little sister is getting tired.


Let's build something!


Pooped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!